POSITION SUMMARY/ PRIMARY PURPOSE:
The SVP of Digital and Product will be accountable for delivering company growth through evolving our digital strategy, developing the customer experience, and leading the digital transformation. The SVP of Digital and Product will oversee the operations in the rapidly changing digital sectors including web and mobile applications, social media and related applications, and performance marketing. This person will also provide the organization with a detailed analysis of market trends and developments. They will leverage data to drive insights to help the organization move forward, be obsessed about the customer, influence the organization, lead the development of the ever-changing technologies to react to and address consumer behaviors, lead transformations quickly and broad, have a strong bias for action, and be a bold thinker.
- Recruit, develop and mentor a team of digital product management professionals.
- Define strategic digital goals and KPI’s in support of key corporate strategies and translate them into aggressive but achievable digital initiatives.
- Define and analyze key performance indicators of the product portfolio and suggest optimization strategies to maximize revenue and long-term product health.
- Concisely articulate a cohesive product vision and generate internal commitments to deliver upon it.
- Define and publish digital product roadmap on a continuous basis, incorporating the full product lifecycle, input from the product management team and all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and create digital solutions that meet their objectives.
- Track product performance vs. plan on a regular basis, recommending adjustments as necessary,
- Understand the value of the consumer experience while balancing revenue streams and technical feasibility when developing requirements for various products.
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze and communicate various dimensions of online monetization and the digital user experience both quantitively and qualitatively.
- Evaluate new monetization tactics/and user experience enhancements for potential integration into our platform.
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify areas of differentiation.
- Build positive relationships and trust over time through consistent on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations.
- Direct the development of the digital strategy, forward looking strategies to leverage new and innovative digital initiatives, and leverage data in decision making and optimize performance.
- Deliver the best customer experience in the business, identifying competitors, opportunities for innovation, assessing marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles so the business continues to grow.
- Develop and deliver a short term and long-term plan for optimizing existing revenue and creating new revenue.
- Assist with CMS and CRM strategy driven by data that enables a deeper customer relationship with a focus on segmentation and personalization.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the other members of the leadership team, relentlessly putting the customer first.
- Lead the overall digital team.
- Build a performance driven culture with a consumer focus.
- Develop, manage and curate a portfolio of key third-party relationships (agencies, service providers, consultants, etc.) as needed to advance our strategy.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behaviors that may support or impede the business growth; build action plans to continue growth
- Drive innovative solutions through digital channels to improve the customer experience that may not be achievable through traditional brick and mortar channels.
A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Requires a B.A./B.S., preferably in a business or technical discipline
- 6+ years of software product management experience, with significant exposure to consumer facing, advertising-supported internet products
- At least 3 years leading a team of digital professionals in an enterprise environment
- Prior experience within the digital media space
- Proven success building strong product teams and creating a team-oriented culture
- Significant experience with major online monetization strategies and tactics
- Clear understanding of the agile/scrum product development cycle for online media properties
- Experience monetizing online properties
- Experience with software, online products, search and/or enterprise platforms are highly desired
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Digital role
B. SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to delegate appropriately and diplomatically provide air cover as necessary
- Demonstrable ability to discover, develop and evolve strong consumer-facing digital experiences
- Strong project management skills; organized and detailed
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, including assessing situations, managing conflicts, evaluating options and coming up with recommendations
- Ability to maintain traction towards long-term strategic objectives while executing via incremental tactical steps
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities based on opportunity risk and impact to business
- Proven ability to innovate
- Strong consumer orientation
- Well-developed technical skills with an ability to work collaboratively across functional areas
- Results oriented – make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- True Leader – have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to listen to and empathize with others, convey confidence, provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups
- Curious – connotes an active desire to learn or to know
If you’re interested in this position contact HR & have your form filled out and ready to send.